Everyone who would like to participate in the World Veterans Table Tennis Championships 2012, has to register in time and pay the full entry fee. When the full payment has been received the organizers will send out an e-mail of confirmation. This e-mail will confirm the participation and give you your personal registration number.
Online on www.wvc2012.com registration section
There are two registration periods with two different amounts of entry fees:
- 1st Registration period (August 1st – December 31st,2011) 1.250 SEK per participant
- 2nd Registration period (January 1st – March 31st, 2012) 1.650 SEK per participant
The 2nd period of registration for participants requiring a visa to enter Sweden already ends on February 1, 2012, as this is the deadline for requesting written visa invitations
E-mail confirmation of participation
The Organizers will send, no later than 2 weeks after receipt of the full entry fee payment, an e-mail confirmation of participation to each participant or group leader,containing an individual registration number.
Validity of personal entry
The email confirmation of participation confirms the personal entry. Transferring the entry confirmation onto another person is strictly forbidden.
Closing date of registration
- For participants without visa requirement: March 31st, 2012
- For participants requiring a visa: February 1st, 2012
If the maximum number of participants reaches its total of 2,800 persons before the date of March 31st, 2012, registrations received afterwards will be put on a waiting list, the decisive criteria being the time of receipt of the registration form.
It is compulsory to confirm on the registration form, which competition is entered:
- Singles and doubles
- Only singles
- Only doubles
Changes to the registration for singles or doubles competition will not be accepted after March 31st, 2012.
- Entry with a doubles partner: Name, first name, year of birth and nationality has to be listed on the entry form).
- Entry without a doubles partner: If no doubles partner is named 3 weeks before the accreditation, the tournament organization will automatically draw a doubles partner.
Amount of entry fee:
- 1.250 SEK each participant: until December 31st, 2011
- 1.650 SEK each participant: between January 1st and March 31st, 2012
Entry fee has to be paid in Swedish Kronor (SEK). Any other currencies will not be accepted!
The Entry fee for Players includes:
- Registration and participation at the 16th World Veterans Table Tennis Championships.
- Attendance to the Opening Ceremony
- Personal accreditation
- Tournament documentation
- Welcome present
- Public transportation card at reduced price
- Participant’s diploma.
Group reductions (Players)
Groups with players will receive the following reduction:
- For 50 players and more a reduction of 5% of the full amount will be given. All contacts regarding entries and payments must be handled by one contact person only.
Visitors and Accompanying persons will have no reduction in groups!
Cancellation and cancellation fees
Cancellation of entry is possible in writing in principle in any point in time, without giving reasons, but participants have to provide their personal registration number, name, first name as well as details of banking, by sending an E-Mail to email@example.com
Cancellation fees per person
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Until December 31st, 2011 350 SEK
- Until March 31st, 2012 700 SEK
- After March 31st, 2012 No refunds possible
Payment less deduction of cancellation fee will be reimbursed by the Organizers within 4 weeks of receiving confirmation of cancellation. Conditional upon this isthe availability of full details of banking. All fees incurred for reimbursement will be payable by the person canceling his entry.
Cancellation of hotel booking
By cancelling the participation in the tournament, hotel bookings will not automatically be cancelled. Cancellation of accommodation has to be undertaken by the participant where bookings were made.
Cancellation of tours
By cancelling the participation in the tournament, tour arrangements related to the WVC will not automatically be cancelled. Tour arrangements have to be cancelled by the participant where arrangements have been booked.