Visitors and Accompanying persons
Definition of visitor and accompanying person
A Visitor is a non player that would like to visit the WVC 2012 and is not registered as a Player or an accompanying person. An accompanying person is a person that will be registered together with a Player or a Visitor.
Registration of visitors and accompanying persons
The entry fee for Visitors and Accompanying persons is 475 SEK.
Registration of a Visitor will follow the same procedure as with a Player. However the price and the services are not the same.
Registration of Accompanying persons should be done together with the registration of a Player or a Visitor.
There are no group reductions for Visitors and Accompanying persons.
Closing date for registration
- Visitors and Accompanying persons without visa requirement: March 31st, 2012
- Visitors and Accompanying persons requiring a visa: February 1st, 2012
Access for Visitors and Accompanying persons afterwards can only be guaranteed by purchasing a daily ticket at the cash desk (no additional services included). There is no advance sale of tickets!
Entry fee is inclusive of:
- Personal accreditation
- Admission to the Ericsson Globe Arenas
- 1 seat in the Ericsson Globe, Hovet or Anexet
- Attendance to the Opening Ceremony- Welcome present
- Day tour reductions
- Public transportation card at reduced price
Cancellation and Cancellation Fees
Cancellation of a Visitor or Accompanying person is possible in writing in principle at any point in time, without giving reasons, but participants have to provide their personal registration number, name, first name as well as details of banking, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Cancellation fees per person
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Until December 31st, 2011 SEK 150
- Until March 31st , 2012 SEK 250
- After March 31st , 2012 No refunds possible
Payment less deduction of cancellation fee will be reimbursed by the Organizers within 4 weeks of receiving confirmation of cancellation. Conditional upon this is the availability of full details of banking. Fees incurred for reimbursement will be payableby the person cancelling his entry.